Get Help from the Hearing Experts at Cedars Sinai Medical Towers
in Los Angeles, CA
Have you found it increasingly difficult to communicate with those closest to you? Do you have difficulty following conversations in loud places like restaurants or social events? If so, you are in good company: 48 million Americans struggle with some form of hearing loss.
At The Towers Audiology Center, we’ve helped countless people overcome their hearing loss, and we’re passionate about bringing better hearing to the Los Angeles community one patient at a time. Our experienced audiologists take a holistic approach to patient care, working with you to find the best-suited treatment for your unique needs, lifestyle, and budget. Using the latest technology, we’ll make sure you achieve the best hearing possible so that you can once again enjoy the conversations with your friends and loved ones—easily and comfortably.
By enhancing your ability to hear, you’ll enhance your overall quality of life, rediscovering the joys of sound, confidently interacting with others, improving focus, reducing stress, and enhancing your overall physical, mental, and social health. Are you ready to see the difference better hearing can make for you? Call us today!
Meet our staff: Ashley Richardson, Michelle Sherman, Au.D., Dora Rodrigues, Sharon MacDuffee, Au.D.
“Sharon actually listened to me and helped me choose the right hearing aid for my hearing loss, lifestyle and budget and she was so patient with my questions. As a result, I can hear better than I have in years.”
Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What People Say
Find out what people in your community—that you may know—say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
5 Reasons to Act Today
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose The Towers Audiology Center?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we followup with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.